Players have sole responsibility for verifying the gaming laws in their Jurisdictions, and should do so prior to playing any Casino games for real-money. Furthermore:
* The Casino is restricted to individuals of Legal Age who are residents of, or current physical visitors to, Jurisdictions where use of the Casino and its Games are not prohibited by law.
* All Casino Games are void in the U.S. and where prohibited by law.
* Minors are strictly forbidden to play. All Games played by Minors are void.
* Players may enter the Casino and play Games free of charge. No purchase is necessary and no winnings will be paid for free games.
* Players who choose to play games for real money do so at their own discretion and at their own risk. As in any game of chance, there is the risk of losing money when playing Casino games.
* By installing or using the Casino software, using the Casino website, opening a Casino Account or placing bets, Players are deemed to have manifest their consent to the Agreement and warrant that they are eligible to participate in real-money gaming activities.
* Casino Management reserves the right to change, modify or delete Games, Game rules (including odds and payoffs), and Casino Policies and Terms at any time without prior notice.
* Personal identity and details of all Players will remain confidential. The Casino will not voluntarily report gaming information on behalf of any Player, unless required to do so by appropriate government authority.
* Players are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their Account access credentials (i.e. username & password) and financial instruments (i.e. credit card numbers). The Player who owns the Account will bear full responsibility if another individual accesses their Account without permission.